FIRST, The Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams seeks sponsorships for its upcoming conference to be held in Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 22-27, 2008.
Well-attended and well-received, past conferences have attracted more than 350 participants from around the world.
Due to the ever-changing nature of todays complex business, technology, and political environments, record attendance is expected at this conference. The combined international constituency served by the FIRST member teams alone is enormous, reaching into the millions.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis, so you must act quickly to ensure your organization is included in this one-of-akind event.
Sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to show your organizations commitment to best practice security. For those in the operating system environment, computer security, networking, and telecommunications industries, sponsorship opens the doors to gain focused access to a highly influential group of computer security incident response experts from around the globe. When you sponsor the event, you will:
- Reach an expected target audience of 400-450 attendees
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organizations products and services
- Gain access to computer security decision-makers from governments, corporations and educational institutions
- Be recognized as a key supporter of FIRSTs goals of worldwide coordination and cooperation for the handling of computer security incidents
- Demonstrate your organizations commitment to best practice security in a fast-growing community of security practitioners
Our elite Diamond Sponsorship receives the maximum visibility at the conference. The Diamond sponsor is recognized as the conference sponsor before, during, and following the conference. Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Sponsors receive varying levels of visibility at the conference appropriate to their investment. These sponsorships are an excellent opportunity to become involved and recognized within the incident response community. For known security organizations, these sponsorships allow visible recognition of support at security events and education.
|Cost||US$ 35,000||US$ 25,000||US$ 15,000||US$ 10,000||US$ 7,000|
|Address Participants||Yes|| || || || |
|Have Press Conference||Yes|| || || || |
|Logo on Conference Folder||Yes||Yes|| || || |
|Logo on Conference Bag||Yes||Yes|| || || |
|Logo on Agenda Food Function|| || ||Yes|| || |
|Vendor Table||Yes||Yes||Yes|| || |
|Logo Displayed in Meeting Room||Yes||Yes||Yes|| || |
|Signage Rights||Yes||Yes||Yes|| || |
|Attendee Rights||4 free||3 free||2 free||1 free||1 $500 fee|
|Logo on Conference Website||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on Promotional Materials||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on Company Website (from acceptance until 3 months after conference)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Support Sponsorships are a la carte opportunities to become actively involved in a FIRST conference. These sponsorships are an excellent way to begin participation within the computer security incident response arena. For established sponsors, these support sponsorships provide targeted brand delivery opportunities and are available to all interested parties, FIRST team or not.
|Sponsorship Type||Number||Cost||Logo Placement||Passes to event||Distribute Company Literature||Conference Acknowledgement|
|Internet||1||Hardware||On Sign & in Program||1 comp reg fee|| |
|Network||1||Hardware||On Sign & in Program||1 comp reg fee|| ||Logo Displayed in Registration Area|
|Vendor Booth (Display Tables)||7 tables at 3 days||$ 5,000||On Sign & in Program||1 Member reg fee||In Vendor Area|
|Beer 'n Gear||7 table at reception||$ 2,500||On Sign & in Program|| ||During Beer 'n Gear Event|
|Banquet||1||$ 25,000||On Sign & in Program||2 comp reg fee||At Banquet||At Banquet|
|Polo Shirt||1||$ 6,000||On Shirt & in Program|| || |
|Bags||1||$ 5,000||On Bags & in Program|| || |
|T-Shirt||1||$ 4,000||On Shirt & in Program|| || |
|Folder||1||$ 5,000||On Folder & in Program|| || |
|Lanyard/Badge||1||$ 2,500||On Lanyard & in Program|| || |
|Welcome Reception||1||$ 10,000||On Sign & in Program||1 comp reg fee||At Reception||At Reception|
|USB Stick||1||$ 8,000||On Stick & in Program|| || |
|Fellowship||N/A||$ 1,500||On Sign & in Program|| || |
Sponsorship is not limited to financial support per se, but can also take the form of provision of hardware/software etc. Should your company be interested in a sponsorship package not listed in this brochure then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com to discuss your interests.
If you would like to sponsor the FIRST conference, please contact Phoebe Boelter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to sponsor the FIRST conference, please fill out the Sponsorship Request Form at the Sponsorship Brochure.
Please see also the Sponsorship Terms and Conditions.
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
- All sponsorships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Sponsors need to be committed to computer security improvement, concerned about the security infrastructure of the Internet and associated communications elements and be supportive of FIRSTs mission to participate in this conference as a sponsor. FIRST.Org, Inc., retains the right to reject any sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
- After written acceptance by FIRST.Org, Inc., the sponsor must provide the sponsorship funds, logo image (in the format required by FIRST.Org, Inc.,) and other details required (such as correct use of the sponsors name, trademarks etc) to FIRST.Org, Inc., within 30 days of receipt of acceptance.
- Sponsorship pledges cannot be processed without payment. Funds must be payable in US dollars. All checks should be made payable to FIRST.Org, Inc. For further information, contact email@example.com.
- The sponsorship fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated in the sponsorship opportunity details.
- Provision of FIRST conference sponsorship does not entitle the sponsor to a waiver of any applicable annual FIRST membership fee.
- All sponsorship materials must be submitted before 1st April 2008 to ensure inclusion in productions schedule. Sponsorship pledges after this date may still be accepted with caveats.
- Sponsors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organization except as approved in writing by FIRST.Org, Inc.
- FIRST.Org, Inc., will not be liable for damage or loss to a sponsors properties through fire, theft, accident, or any other cause, whether the result of negligence or otherwise.