FIRST, the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams, seeks sponsorships for its 28th Annual Conference to be held at the Conrad Seoul Hotel in Seoul, Korea, June 12-17, 2016.
Well-attended and well-received, the Annual FIRST Conference attracts over 600 participants from more than 70 countries around the globe. The Annual Conference is by far one of the most unique international assemblies of incident response and computer security professionals.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and are on a firstcome, first-served basis. Interested parties should act quickly to ensure sponsorship participation.
Be a part of the 2016 FIRST Sponsorship Team!
It's both unique and essential that FIRST is a non-commercial organization, and by supporting FIRST through sponsorship we help the organization to remain nonpartisan. ~ Cisco Systems
Access to Global Computer Security Experts
FIRST sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to show your organization's commitment to best practice security. For those in computer security, networking and telecommunication industries, sponsorship opens the doors to a highly influential community of computer security incident response experts and decision-makers from around the globe.
- Reach an expected target audience of 600-700 attendees
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organization's brand, products, and services
- Gain access to computer security decision-makers from governments, corporations, and academia
- Be recognized as a key supporter of FIRST and FIRST's goals of worldwide coordination and cooperation for the handling of computer security incidents
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to best practice security in a fast-growing community of security practitioners
Our incident response team sponsors the FIRST conference because we want internet users to understand the vital work that FIRST performs in fostering collaboration between Computer Incident Response Teams throughout the world. ~ Hitachi
Attendance will include representatives from 300 FIRST Member Teams from over 70 countries such as: Cisco, Microsoft, Deutsche Bank, Symantec, Citi, Siemens, Hewlett Packard, Goldman Sachs, British Telecomm, Hitachi, Google, IBM, Boeing, NASA, NATO, Northrop Grumman, Verisign and Oxford University to name a few.
You do not need to be a member of FIRST to attend or sponsor.
- Incident response and security teams with responsibility for coordinating computer security incidents
- Policy and decision-makers who direct overall computer security
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their corporate infrastructure
- Technical staff charged with determining security product needs and implementing solutions
- Law enforcement staff that investigate cyber crimes
- Legal counsel who work with policy and decision-makers in establishing security policies
- Government directors, managers and senior executives who are responsible for protecting government systems and national critical infrastructure
For a full sponsorship prospectus, please send an email to email@example.com.