FIRST actively develops partnerships with organizations that contribute to our goal of enabling incident response teams to more effectively respond to security incidents.
FIRST partners with the following organizations:
- Organization of American States (OAS) — FIRST and OAS maintain a partnership on the development of the CSIRT community in the Americas. Read the OAS press release here.
- GÉANT (formerly TERENA) — FIRST and GÉANT partner on delivering TRANSITS training and co-hosted Technical Colloquia with TF-CSIRT.
- LACNIC - FIRST and LACNIC partner on the joint organization of events, training in Latin America and the Carribean, and the overall growth of the CSIRT community in the region.
- International Telecommunications Union (ITU) — ITU helps facilitate FIRST affiliation and membership processes as part of team readiness assessments.
- Global Forum on Cyber Expertise - FIRST and the GFCE cooperate on incident response capacity building projects.
- Organization of The Islamic Cooperation CERT (OIC-CERT) - FIRST and OIC-CERT assist each other in organizing events and training, mutual development of event programs, and keep eachother briefed regarding the ongoing work being undertaken by each organization.
To explore opportunities to partner with FIRST, contact firstname.lastname@example.org