D. Participation and Behavior on FIRST Activities
- Attendance and participation at the FIRST Annual General Meeting and FIRST Steering Committee meetings is limited to FIRST team members and their invited guests, subject to approval by the Steering Committee.
- FIRST attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment.
E. Personal Information
- Please note that participant contact details will be kept on the FIRST database, which will only be used by FIRST. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
- Unless the Registration Office has received an explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information (through the Registration Form), a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and e-mail addresses will be included in the delegate packs.
- The e-mail addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future FIRST events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please notify FIRST by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing to the FIRST Registration Office.
F. FIRST-provided Internet Access (AUP)
The following uses of FIRST-provided Internet access are not permitted:
- To violate any local, state, or federal statute;
- To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization;
- To access another individual's materials, information, or files without permission;
- To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks; and,
- To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission.
G. Personal Property
First.Org, Inc. accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.