Terms and Conditions
- All sponsorships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Sponsors need to be committed to computer security improvement, concerned about the security infrastructure of the Internet and associated communications elements and be supportive of FIRST's mission to participate in this conference as a sponsor. First.Org, Inc., retains the right to reject any sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
- After written acceptance by First.Org, Inc., the sponsor must provide the sponsorship funds, logo image (in the format required by First.Org, Inc.,) and other details required (such as correct use of the sponsor's name, trademarks etc) to First.Org, Inc., within 30 days of receipt of acceptance.
- Sponsorship pledges cannot be processed without payment. Funds must be payable in US dollars.
All checks should be made payable to First.Org, Inc. - Conference 2006 Sponsorship. For further information, contact Phoebe Boelter: Phone: +1 (312) 372-1255, Fax: +1 (312) 372-1427, E-mail: email@example.com
- The sponsorship fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated in the sponsorship opportunity details.
- Provision of FIRST conference sponsorship does not entitle the sponsor to a waiver of any applicable annual FIRST membership fee.
- All sponsorship materials must be submitted before 1st April 2006 to ensure inclusion in productions schedule. Sponsorship pledges after this date may still be accepted with caveats.
- Sponsors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organization except as approved in writing by First.Org,Inc.
- First.Org, Inc., will not be liable for damage or loss to a sponsor's properties through fire, theft, accident, or any other cause, whether the result of negligence or otherwise.
- No part of an exhibit and no signs or other materials may be pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed to walls, doors or other surfaces in a way that mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the sponsor.
- Participation at FIRST Steering Committee and FIRST AGM meetings is restricted to FIRST members only, the FIRST Steering Committee and their invited guests.
- At the wish of the FIRST membership, the FIRST conference program itself is not open to sponsorship. However sponsors are welcome to respond to the conference call for papers for consideration with other submissions.
- Sponsorship is not limited to financial support per se, but can also take the form of provision of material hardware/software etc. Should your company be interested in sponsorship package not listed in this brochure then please feel free to contact us to discuss your preferences.
- Sponsors are allowed to offer pledges for single or multiple items/events.
- For sponsorship opportunities that include signage please note - Signage space may be limited. The conference organizers will inform each sponsor of the maximum size, number of signs etc.
- In order to limit costs First.Org, Inc., and the conference organizers may limit the number of colors used for the printing of sponsor logos.
- If a sponsor wants to negotiate for a higher priced item (e.g., higher quality shirt, bag, menu, etc) than FIRST has budgeted for then the sponsor must pay any additional cost for that item in additional to the applicable sponsorship fee.