Do you have specific questions? Please send inquiries to
Direct line to conference office:
+1 312 646 1013
Direct mailing address to conference office:
FIRST Conference Office
219 W. Chicago Avenue, Suite 300
Chicago, Illinois 60654
The Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams seeks sponsorships for its upcoming conference to be held in Bangkok, Thailand, 16-21 June 2013.
Well-attended and well-received, past conferences have attracted more than 450 participants from more than 50 countries around the globe. The Annual Conference is by far one of the most unique international assemblies of incident response and computer security professionals.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested parties must act quickly to ensure sponsorship participation for the 2013 Annual Conference.
Access to Global Computer Security Experts
Sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to show your organization's commitment to best practice security. For those in the computer security, networking, and telecommunications industries, sponsorship opens the doors to a highly influential community of computer security incident response experts and decision-makers from around the globe. When you sponsor the event, you will:
- Reach an expected target audience of over 450-500 attendees
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organizations products and services
- Gain access to computer security decision-makers from governments, corporations and academia
- Be recognized as a key supporter of FIRSTs goals of worldwide coordination and cooperation for the handling of computer security incidents
- Demonstrate your organizations commitment to best practice security in a fast-growing community of security practitioners
Attendance will include representatives from the more than 240 FIRST Member Teams from over 50 countries such as: Cisco,
Microsoft, Deutsche Bank, Symantec, Citi, Siemens, Hewlett Packard, Goldman Sachs, CERT/CC, British Telecomm, Hitachi,
Google, IBM, Boeing, NASA, NATO, Northrop Grumman, China Mobile and Oxford University to name a few.
You do not need to be a member of FIRST to attend or sponsor.
- Incident response and security team with responsibility for coordinating computer security incidents
- Policy and decision-makers who direct overall computer security
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their corporate infrastructure
- Technical staff charged with determining security product needs and implements solutions
- Technical staff who determine security product requirements and implement solutions
- Law enforcement staff that investigate cyber crimes
- Legal counsel who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies
- Government directors, managers and senior executives who are responsible for protecting government systems and national critical infrastructures