Do you have specific questions? Please send inquiries to
Direct line to conference office:
+1 312 646 1013
Direct mailing address to conference office:
FIRST Conference Office
219 W. Chicago Avenue, Suite 300
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- All sponsorships will be awarded on a first come, first-served basis. Sponsors need to be committed to computer
security improvement, concerned about the
security infrastructure of the Internet and associated
communications elements and be supportive of
FIRST's mission to participate in this conference as a
sponsor. FIRST.Org, Inc. retains the right to reject any
sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
- After written acceptance by FIRST.Org, Inc., the sponsor
must provide a signed copy of the sponsorship
form, sponsorship funds, logo image (in .AI or .EPS, the
format required by FIRST.Org, Inc.) and other details
required (such as correct use of the sponsor's name,
trademarks etc.) to FIRST.Org, Inc., within 30 days of
receipt of acceptance.
- Sponsorship pledges cannot be processed without
payment. Funds must be payable in US dollars. All
checks should be made payable to FIRST.Org, Inc. For
further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The sponsorship fee does not include free conference
registration unless specifically stated in the sponsorship
- Provision of FIRST conference sponsorship does not
entitle the sponsor to a waiver of any applicable annual
FIRST membership fee.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the
conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible
for making their own lodging arrangements.
- All sponsorship materials must be submitted before
April 1, 2013 to ensure inclusion in productions schedule.
Sponsorship pledges after this date may still be
accepted with caveats.
- Sponsors may not sublet, assign, or apportion any
part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent, advertise,
or distribute literature or materials for the products or
services of any other firm or organization except as
approved in writing by FIRST.Org, Inc.
- FIRST.Org, Inc., will not be liable for damage or loss to
a sponsor's properties through fire, theft, accident, or
any other cause, whether the result of negligence or
- No part of an exhibit and no signs or other
materials may be pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed
to walls, doors or other surfaces in a way that mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the sponsor.
- Participation at FIRST Steering Committee and FIRST
AGM meetings is restricted to FIRST members only, the
FIRST Steering Committee, and their invited guests.
- At the wish of the FIRST membership, the FIRST
conference program itself is not open to sponsorship.
However, sponsors are welcome to respond to the
conference call for speakers for consideration with
- Sponsorship is not limited to financial support per se,
but can also take the form of provision of material
hardware/ software etc. Should your company be
interested in sponsorship package not listed in this
brochure then please feel free to contact us to discuss
- FIRST reserves the right to select and finalize design of
each branded conference item.
- Sponsors are allowed to offer pledges for single or
- For sponsorship opportunities that include signage,
please note - signage space may be limited. The
conference organizers will inform each sponsor of the maximum size, number of signs etc.
- In order to limit costs, FIRST.Org, Inc. and the conference
organizers may limit the number of colors used
for the printing of sponsor logos.
- If a sponsor wants to negotiate for a higher priced
item (e.g., higher quality shirt, bag, menu, etc) than
FIRST has budgeted for then the sponsor must pay any additional cost for that item in addition to the applicable sponsorship fee.
- The attendee list shall remain the property of FIRST.org, Inc. The Sponsor is granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the list for legitimate correspondence related to computer security incident response matters only. The Sponsor may not transfer the list to another party nor allow another party access to the list. Any Sponsor violating these restrictions may be subject to an infringement claim. In addition, the Sponsor may not be allowed to Sponsor subsequent FIRST events, at the sole discretion of FIRST.org, Inc.