Registration Procedures and Deadlines
Registration Fees for Conference Admission
|Conference Fees||Early Bird (USD)
Valid through February 2, 2024
|Standard Rate (USD)
Valid through April 19, 2024
|Late Rate (USD)
After April 19, 2024
|Liaison Member & Non-member||$2,950.00||$3,250.00||$3,800.00|
Note the following:
- There are no discounts on single or two-day admission.
- There are no group discounts.
- If you are a student seeking a discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Sponsors and speakers should see the FIRST Events Office for their specific registration packages and instructions.
Registration Fees for Sunday Training Admission
|Sunday Training Fees||Rate (USD)|
|Liaison Member & Non-member||$500.00|
Training is a separate activity from the annual conference and requires registration. You do not need to attend the annual conference to register for training. Training registration includes:
- Two coffee breaks
- Buffet lunch
- Entry to the Sunday evening Conference Welcome Reception
- Applicable training materials
Training is not available as a virtual option.
Conference Registration Package Details
Team Member, Liaison Member, and Standard Admission
- Full admission to conference activities Sunday through Friday1
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and two coffee breaks Monday through Friday
- Entry to the Sunday Welcome Reception
- Entry to the Monday Sponsor Showcase Reception
- Entry to the Wednesday Social Event
- Entry to the Exhibit Hall
- All applicable conference materials
- Access to the conference mobile app and live/on-demand streams of TLP:CLEAR sessions
- Access to the conference mobile app and live/on-demand streams of TLP:CLEAR sessions. TLP information can be found on the FAQ page
- Ability to network with in-person conference delegates and sponsors through the use of the mobile app
- Applicable online conference materials
1. Exception of closed meetings for which you must be qualified/invited to attend.^
Guest Tickets for the Wednesday Social Event
Guest tickets are available for the Wednesday Social Event. The social event will take place on the evening of Wednesday, June 12. Exact timing is to be determined. Guest tickets are $175 USD and include dinner, beverages, and entertainment. Guest tickets must be purchased separately from your conference registration admission. To purchase your guest ticket, please use the link below to access your registration entry. Guests must be at least 18 years old to attend.
- Guest Ticket Form Opens in January 2024
Online Registration Procedures and Registration Close
Registrations must be made online through the conference registration form.
FIRST members must be logged in to SSO to secure member rates. Members should ONLY register themselves via SSO. This means you should not register another team member while logged into your SSO. The registration will be associated with your member profile regardless of what name or email entered.
Participants of the conference are responsible for submitting their registration information directly via the online form.
Registration closes on May 24, 2024, at 19:00 UTC. Registration is based on availability and may close before the indicated date.
If you believe that you will be unable to submit your registration by the close date, please email email@example.com and the events team will be happy to work with you to ensure you have a ticket.
Accepted Payment Methods and Online Registration Procedures
Credit cards, ACH, and wire transfers are acceptable payment methods. FIRST does not accept physical checks. ACH and wires are NET 30 and proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a PO, please complete the Pay Later registration form accordingly. A PDF statement will be attached to your registration email confirmation. The statement will include a reference number, purchase details, and banking instructions. If you require a PO added to your payment document, please email email@example.com with the PO request AFTER you submit your registration.
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration.
- Payment must be made in USD.
- Payment is due NET 30 unless a PO has been supplied.
- If an Early Bird or Standard rate payment has not been received before the rate expiration, your registration will be cancelled.
- Cash is NOT an acceptable form of payment.
- If you need a modification to your invoice, require splitting payment, or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE submitting your registration.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Substitutions
Please see the following cancellation schedule for full admission:
- Registrations cancelled between the submission date and 120 days (February 10, 2024) in advance of the Event start date will incur a $150 US penalty.
- Registration cancellations received between 119-60 (April 10, 2024) days in advance of the Event start date will incur a $500 US penalty.
- Registration cancellations received between 59-30 (May 10, 2024) days in advance of the Event start date will incur a $1,000 US penalty.
- No cancellation refunds will be processed after 30 days of the Event start date.
Please see the following cancellation schedule for training admission:
- Registrations cancelled between the submission date and 30 days in advance of the Event start date will incur a 50% penalty.
- No cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 days of the Event start date.
There are no refunds on virtual admission.
There are no refunds on guest social event tickets.
Substitutions may be made at any time. Please contact email@example.com with your substitution request. Please include your registration ID number (located in your email confirmation) with your request.