Become a Sponsor of the 36th Annual FIRST Conference: Bridging Security Response Gaps taking place June 9-14, 2024, in Fukuoka, Japan.
The FIRST annual conference is by far one of the most unique international assemblies of incident response and computer security professionals with global attendance.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested organizations should act quickly to ensure their sponsorship participation.
Access to Global Experts
FIRST aspires to bring together incident response and security teams from around the world to ensure a safe internet for all.
FIRST conference sponsorships provide a unique opportunity to showcase your organization's commitment to best-practice security. Sponsorship of the annual FIRST conference opens the doors to a highly influential community of computer security incident response experts and decision-makers.
- Reach a global audience.
- Increase worldwide awareness of your brand, products, and services.
- Gain access to key decision-makers from public, private, and academic sectors. Be recognized as a key supporter of the FIRST and incident response community.
- Demonstrate your commitment to best practice security in one of the fastest growing fields.
Conference Attendance Details
FIRST invites participation from all geographic regions. Attendance includes representatives from both FIRST member teams and non-member teams. You do not need to be a member of FIRST to participate as a sponsor. Past attendees have included:
- Incident response and security professionals with responsibility for coordinating computer security incidents.
- Policy and decision-makers who direct overall computer security.
- Senior managers responsible for determining security product needs and implementing solutions.
- Technical staff charged with determining security product needs and implementing solutions.
- Law enforcement staff who investigate cybercrimes.
- Legal counsel who work with policy and decision-makers in establishing national security policies.
- Government officials responsible for protecting critical infrastructure.
Industries represented include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising & Media
- Banking & Financial Services
- Education & Training
- Energy Government & Defense
- Healthcare & Medical
- Information & Communication Technology Insurance
- Legal & Policymakers
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Science & Technology