33rd Annual FIRST Conference • Virtual Event
Registration Terms and Conditions
A. Registration Agreement, Registration Process and Payment Methods
- By registering for and/or attending the FIRST Annual Conference, all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the participant's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- Discount codes are assigned by the FIRST events office. FIRST reserves the right to cancel any registrations using unauthorized discount codes.
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form is received and processed by the events office.
B. Cancellation Policy
- A conference registration can be cancelled only in email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the events office at the earliest opportunity.
C. Conference Program
- Conference program is subject to change.
D. Participation and Behavior on FIRST Activities
- Attendance and participation at the FIRST Annual General Meeting (AGM) and FIRST Board meeting is limited to FIRST team members and their invited guests, subject to approval by the Board.
- FIRST attendees and representatives are expected to behave professionally in accordance with the FIRST Code of Conduct.
E. Personal Information
- Please note that participation contact details will be kept on the FIRST database, which will only be used by FIRST. FIRST does not record or store credit card information.
- Unless the Events Office has received an explicit request from a registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information (through the Registration Form), a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions, job functions, and country detail will be provided in the delegate check-in packages.
- The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future FIRST events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please notify FIRST by email at email@example.com.
F. FIRST-provided Internet Access (AUP)
The following uses of FIRST-provided Internet access are not permitted:
- To violate any local, state, or federal statute;
- To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization;
- To access another individual's materials, information, or files without permission;
- To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks; and,
- To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission.
G. Personal Property
- FIRST, Inc. accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
These terms & conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.