34th Annual FIRST Conference | Neart Le Chéile - Strength Together
COVID Safety Updates
FIRST is committed to hosting a safe and enjoyable conference and will comply with all safety protocols consistent with the Irish Government. The FIRST Board of Directors and FIRST staff will continue to work closely with the Convention Centre Dublin (CCD) to make certain your health, safety, and comfort are first and foremost.
As the COVID-19 pandemic remains fluid, safety guidelines and protocols will be expected to change based on the prevailing health situation. We appreciate your cooperation and collaboration as we navigate the return to in-person events.
Please keep this page bookmarked for updated information and modifications on the safety guidelines and protocols that will apply to all delegates of the 34th Annual FIRST Conference.
Basic Safety Protocols in Place at the Convention Centre Dublin
- The CCD adheres to all recommendations put forward by the Irish Government regarding COVID.
- The venue has a rigorous sanitization regime in place which includes additional sanitation of high traffic areas and touchpoints.
- Alcohol-based hand-sanitizer dispensers will be set throughout the event space in high-touch areas.
- All items that come into the venue, including furniture rentals when received at the venue will be disinfected.
- Social distance signage will be placed throughout the event space specifically in high traffic areas such as food zones and in the expo hall.
- Staff will wear an approved face covering to serve delegates food and beverage.
Additional Safety Guidelines and Protocols
In addition to complying with all safety protocols consistent with the Irish Government, FIRST will provide the following additional precautions to ensure the comfort and safety of our delegates:
- Optional color-coded bracelets identifying a participant's level of comfort during social interactions
- Disposable masks available upon request (one per day)
- Adequate social distancing setups throughout the conference facility
Local COVID Testing, Hospitals, and Pharmacies Near the CCD
- COVID PCR testing can be booked at https://covid19test.healthservice.ie/hse-self-referral/
- Antigen Testing: https://www.gov.ie/en/service/e55b8-book-an-antigen-test-and-get-an-eu-digital-covid-certificate/#dublin
- Pre-departure Testing at Dublin Airport: https://www.dublinairport.com/covid-19/pre-departure-covid-19-testing
- Mater Hospital, Eccles St, D7, phone: +353 1 803 2000
- Saint Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park, Merrion Road, D4, phone: +353 1 221 4000
- Saint James’s Hospital, James’s St, D8, phone: +353 1 416 3000
- Remedi Pharmacy, Unit 8 Custom House Square IFSC, Dublin D01 X099, phone: +353 1 791 8749
- Hickey’s Pharmacy, open late night, 55 O'Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 W2V3, phone: +353 1 8730 427
An interactive map showing local GPs and pharmacies please visit the link https://www.theccd.ie/visiting/.