34th Annual FIRST Conference | Neart Le Chéile - Strength Together
COVID Travel & Visa Resources
Participants of the conference are responsible for researching and booking their travel arrangements. Some tips and reminders before booking your travel arrangements:
- Check with your local government regarding restrictions and guidelines for traveling to and from your country of origin
- Check with your employer on travel restrictions or travel procedures currently in place
- Be fully aware of and comfortable with all mandatory requirements and cancellation policies
- Research and purchase travel insurance if it is a reasonable option for your budget
- Book fully refundable airfare if it is a reasonable option for your budget
We appreciate your cooperation and collaboration as we navigate the return to in-person events.
COVID Travel Advice Links
- International Travel Advice into Ireland
- Department of Foreign Affairs, Ireland – Travel Advice
- Dublin Airport COVID-19 Departures
- Cork Airport COVID-19 Departures
- Shannon Airport COVID-19 Departures
- Re-open EU COVID Information
Visa Applications & Letter of Invitation Requests
Conference attendees requiring a letter of invitation to attend the conference should contact the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org, after submitting your registration application. Please visit the Irish Immigration Service website to research your specific travel requirements.
*Please start the research process early and allow adequate time for any processing due to any unforeseen COVID-related delays.
- The purpose of a “Letter of Invitation” is to assist participants who need to obtain a visa, or permission to attend the conference and is not an official invitation covering fees or other expenses.
- A letter of invitation does not imply any financial support from the conference. All Letter of Invitation queries are fully vetted.
- For rush requests, FIRST reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of $75 US to cover expedited shipping fees.