34th Annual FIRST Conference | Neart Le Chéile - Strength Together
Registration Opens December 2021
- Registration Fees and Details
- Wire Processing Fee
- Member Rate
- What Do Conference Fees Include?
- Registration Cancellations, Refunds, and Substitutions
- The Annual National CSIRT Meeting
|Non-member (by April 30, 2022 19:00 UTC)||$2,300 USD|
|Member (by April 30, 2022 19:00 UTC)||$1,600 USD|
|Late - Non-member (after April 30, 2022 19:00 UTC)||$2,950 USD|
|Late - Member (after April 30, 2022 19:00 UTC)||$2,300 USD|
|Single Day Fee||$800 USD|
|Two Day Fee||$1,600 USD|
|Full-time Graduate or Doctoral Student||$900 USD|
|Virtual Attendance||$100 USD|
Group discounts will not be available for 2022.
Standard Rates The standard conference fee of US $1,600 for members and US $2,300 for non-members will be available until April 30, 2022 19:00 UTC. Registrations with open wire and check payments after April 30, 2022 19:00 UTC will be contacted to provide proof of payment.
Late Rates Registrations entered after April 30, 2022 19:00 UTC will be charged the corresponding late registration rate. The late registration fee for members is US $2,300 and US $2,950 for non-members. A credit card payment is due upon check-out. Credit card is the ONLY valid payment accepted for late registrations.
Graduate or Doctoral Student Rate The student conference fee US $900 will be available through the start of the conference. In order to register as a student, you must upload a copy of your student ID and a letter signed by your academic advisor indicating your doctoral or graduate course of study during the registration process.
Virtual Attendance Virtual attendees will have access to a limited number of TLP:GREEN live streamed and recorded sessions. Access information will be provided to virtual attendees nearer to the conference start date.
Speakers and Sponsors If you are an invited speaker or accepted presenter, you will be contacted by the event staff with registration instructions.
All registrations must be made online through the conference registration form. Credit card, wire tranfer, and check are acceptable methods of payment. If making payment by wire or check, payment is due NET 30 and a proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require a PO, please complete the registration form and select the PO checkbox accordingly.
A PDF statement will be attached to your registration email confirmation. The statement will include a reference number, purchase detail, and banking instructions.
Registration payments must be received prior to the start of the conference.
Wire Processing Fees
There is a US $30.00 processing fee associated with wire transfer transactions. This fee will be added to your payment notice found in your email confirmation.
Keep in mind:
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration.
- Payment must be made in USD.
- Payment is due NET 30 unless a PO has been supplied.
- Cash is NOT an acceptable form of payment.
- Registrations are not confirmed or reserved until payment is received by FIRST.
To receive the member registration rate, you must be signed in with FIRST SSO before accessing the registration form. The following rules apply:
- The member rate discount applies for FULL conference registration. There are no discounts for single or two-day tickets.
- No refunds or price adjustments will be made once you have completed your registration.
- Attendance to all conference sessions (except closed meetings for which you must be qualified/authorized to attend)
- Continental breakfast Monday through Friday
- Coffee breaks Monday through Friday morning
- Lunch Monday through Friday
- One ticket to the Sunday Welcome Reception
- One ticket to the Wednesday Social Event
- One ticket to the Monday Sponsor Showcase Reception
- Access to the Exhibit Hall Monday-Thursday
- All applicable conference materials
What Does the Single / Two Day Conference Fee Include?
- Attendance to all conference sessions the day(s) selected to attend (except closed meetings for which you must be qualified/authorized to attend)
- Continental breakfast
- Morning & afternoon breaks
- One ticket to the Wednesday Social Event (if applicable)
- One ticket to the Monday Sponsor Showcase Reception (if applicable)
- Access to the Exhibit Hall Monday-Thursday (if applicable)
- All conference materials
Due to the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic, conference attendees may cancel their registration up to 14-days before the first day of the conference and receive a full (100%) refund.
Conference registrations cancelled within 14-days of the first day of the conference will incur a cancellation fee of US $200.
No cancellations will be permitted after the conference begins.
Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute an attendee, please contact email@example.com at the earliest opportunity for instructions.
Please allow 7-10 business days for refunds to process. There are no refunds on guest meal or social event tickets.
The annual national CSIRT meeting will immediately follow the FIRST conference on Friday (July 1) and Saturday (July 2) at the same venue, the Convention Centre Dublin. This meeting is by invitation-only and requires approval by the CERT Division of the Software Engineering Institute.
The registration process and fee for this meeting is separate from the FIRST conference. Further information about this meeting can be found at https://resources.sei.cmu.edu/news-events/events/natcsirt/index.cfm.
Invitations to attend this meeting will be distributed in February 2022.