Noumea 2018 FIRST Technical Colloquium
Noumea (NC), September 10th, 2018
Hosted by APNIC
This event is held in conjunction of the APNIC46 meeting https://conference.apnic.net/46/ and will be the first TC in the Pacific.
Call for Speakers
FIRST is looking for speakers that would like to present at this Technical Colloquium. This is a GREAT opportunity to give something back to FIRST, the industry and the community.
Any novel ideas, techniques, case studies, or research related to incident and threat response are welcome. Some suggested topics are as follows:
- Threat actor techniques
- Creative incident response techniques
- Indicators of compromise and how detect/mitigate
- Data analytics for security
- Criminal underground
- Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
- Hardware security/embedded systems security
- Network and OS security
- Digital forensics
- Human-computer interaction, security, and privacy
- Intrusion and anomaly detection and prevention
- Malicious code analysis, anti-virus evasion, etc.
- Security architecture
For your submission, please provide the following information:
- Brief Summary (Abstract)
- Presenter's Name, Affiliation, and short biography
- And send it to Adli Wahid email@example.com
Submission Deadline: July 30th 2018
Kindly note that at the moment, we are not able to provide travel or accommodation support for speakers.
Maps provided by Google, click on the map to load it on Google Maps
Le Meridien Nouméa
Pointe Magnin, BP1915
Travel & Hotel Information
Please visit the APNIC46 Conference website for details