Security Lounge SIG
The Security Lounge SIG designs, develops, and conducts security challenge and competition exercises for the FIRST.org community. Our flagship event is held during the FIRST annual conference. This SIG will maintain an archive of exercises for related events and to be made available to FIRST.org members to adapt for their own training and event exercises.
Each year the Security Lounge SIG has a set of recurring goals:
- Plan, prepare, and organize an on-site security challenge event at the annual FIRST meeting for attendees.
- Communicate quarterly to FIRST membership of recent activities, SIG status, and upcoming events.
- Solicitation participation in this SIG from within the FIRST community.
- Build awareness and support for the SIG activities within and outside of the FIRST community.
- Review and update, if necessary, SIG goals and deliverables once a year.
Deliverables for the 2018-2019 are:
- Review the challenge scoring framework platform for future events.
- Conduct the security challenge event for the FIRST 2019 conference.
- Conduct an awareness campaign for the FIRST 2019 conference security event.
- Bundle a subset of the applicable FIRST 2018 conference security challenges and make them available to the FIRST community.
- Hold quarterly (minimum) SIG conference calls.
- Produce one or more practice challenges for the FIRST community in the months leading up to the FIRST 2019 conference.
- John Kristoff
- David Durvaux