Call for Speakers
Bangalore 2019 FIRST Technical Colloquium
This Call for Speakers has ended on January 17th, 2019. A Program Overview is avaliable.
We are seeking those interested in presenting in the following areas or on other relevant information security related topics. This event is open to the public and we welcome all FIRST members as well as those that would like to learn more about FIRST or the the process of becoming a member.
Some suggested topics are:
- Creative incident response techniques
- Operationalizing Threat Intelligence
- Data analytics for security
- Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
- Digital forensics
- Human-computer interaction, security, and privacy
- Intrusion and anomaly detection and prevention
- Innovative Open Source Security tools
- APT and adversarial techniques
- Operation of public and private CERT/CSIRTs
- Product Security
- Security Automation and Orchestration
- Threat Hunting
- IoT Security
- Relevant geopolitical cybersecurity research
- Vulnerability Management and Risk Assessment
Presentation slots will be either: Short (20 mins + 5 for questions) or Long (45 mins + 10 for questions).
For your submission to be considered, you must provide ALL of the following information:
- Presenter's Name(s), Affiliation, and a short biography
- Brief Summary (Abstract)
- FIRST does not allow presentations with the aim of gaining the audience's interest in any commercial application, solution or product. In other words,
NO MARKETING PRESENTATIONS.
- Please only submit a talk if you are actually able to attend the TC in Bangalore.
- This is a free conference and we cannot sponsor travel or other honorarium support.
Our goal is to have the program on the event website by January, 2019. To that end please have all submissions completed by January 17th, 2019.