The conference is held at Telenor Expo – a conference center located at the Telenor headquarters at Fornebu, 10 km outside of downtown Oslo.
Venue location: https://www.telenorexpo.no/contact/location
Getting to Fornebu from the airport
- The fastest and cheapest way to get to Oslo from the airport is by train. Tickets are available at the arrivals area at OSL.
- The Airport Express Train runs directly to Lysaker – a traffic hub 1 km from Fornebu, with bus/taxi connection.
- Visit Oslo has useful information for travelers arriving at OSL: https://www.visitoslo.com/en/transport/transport-airport/oslo-gardermoen/
Getting to Fornebu from downtown Oslo
- Buses run directly from various directions. Refer to En-Tur for routes, schedules, fares and tickets: https://en-tur.no
- The nearby bus stop is called Telenor Fornebu.
Note: Nearby to the venue are an arena named Telenor Arena and a hotel named Expo. Don’t mistake these for Telenor Expo, which is located at the far end of the Telenor HQ campus.