San José 2016 FIRST TC
San José (CRI), 26 September, 2016
Hosted by LACNIC
The First TC will be co-located LACNIC 26/ LACNOG 2016:
- There will be NO registration fee;
- TC attendees will also be able to attend LACNIC 26 / LACNOG 2016 for FREE;
- LACNIC is graciously waiving the Conference fee for anyone that also attends the TC;
- The TC will be open for attendance by non members.
Call for Speakers
We are seeking FIRST members interested in presenting during the TC. Some suggested topics are as follows:
- Lessons learned, case studies, etc.
- Attack trend updates (malware, bots, DDoS, ransomware, etc)
- DNS, IPv6 and routing security
- Privacy and data protection (issues to consider, regulation, case studies)
- Impact of data breaches and data protection regulation in Incident Response
- Incident response tools, trends and security technologies
- Other topics relevant to incident response
The public is exptected to be comprised of FIRST members, CSIRTs from the Latin American and Caribbean Region that are not members yet, plus network operators and security professionals from the LAC region.
For your submission, please provide the following information to email@example.com:
- Brief Summary (Abstract)
- Presenter's Name, Affiliation and short Bio
- Estimated Time