Goals & Deliverables
Our aims are to:
- Provide a forum where members active in the field of Incidence Response (IR) automation can exchange best practices.
- Document our kowledge - in the SIG, write a common best practices document for automation in the the context of incidence response (IR)
- Compile a list of tools for automation in IR including their focus areas
- Host at least three meetings per year, one being at the FIRST annual conference and another two (usually virtual) meetings around February and September;
- Disseminate best practices in term of CSIRT organisation to support automation needs;
- Identifying ways to provide agile and effective automation;
- Cooperate with other similar regional and global initiatives/groups – e.g. IHAP group, GÉANT TF-CSIRT…
- Interact and collaborate with other FIRST SIGs in areas of common interest.
- Aaron Kaplan (Liaison)
- Andreas Mühlemann (SWITCH-CERT)
- Benoît Roussille (EC Cybersecurity Operations Centre)
- David DURVAUX (EC Cybersecurity Operations Centre)
- Razvan Gavrila (ENISA)
- Vasileios Mavroeidis (UIO.no)
- Vilius Benetis (NRD CIRT)
It is not a requirement to be a FIRST member to participate in the SIG though we do encourage it. Join requests can be submitted using the link below, they'll be moderated by the SIG Chairs.