Mauritius 2016 FIRST Technical Colloquium
Mauritius (MUS), 22nd - 24th November, 2016
The Technical Colloquium (TC) in Mauritius is being organised by CERT-MU, a division of the National Computer Board operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Technology, Communication & Innovation, Mauritius. The event is planned over a period of 3 days and the activities to be organised are as follows:
- A full day conference on Incident Handling (22nd Nov 2016)
- Plenary topics of interest include:
- Ransomware Analysis and Eradication
- Malicious Code Analysis
- Demystifying Forensics in Incident Handling
- Incident Response and its role in protecting critical infrastructure
- Critical Information Infrastructure (CIIP) and Public Private Partnership
- Challenges for developing nations in cyber security and resilience
- 2 days capacity building programmes (23rd - 24th Nov 2016) on the following topics:
- Incident Handling
- Malware Analysis
This event is open to members and non-members of FIRST.
Please visit the conference website to get more information about the overall conference program, location and travel information.
For more information please contact Mr. Adli Wahid (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Manish Lobin (email@example.com).
The event will be held at Le Meridien Hotel:
Click on the map to see it enlarged on Google Maps.