Chatham House rule
“When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.”
Enter though the second doors of B2 as you walk from the parking area – the first doors are for the NetApp Executive Briefing Center.
These outside doors will be unlocked from 8a until ~9:15a both mornings – there will be signs directing you to this entrance.
The TC room is immediately off the lobby and will have long tables with power available.
- Wi-Fi details will be provided in the room.
- A separate space with round tables is available for meals and breakout sessions.
- There will be a ~15 person conference room behind a badge reader available for private calls and/or attendee gatherings – contact Kevin Ryan for badges.
- There is a break room across the hall with a microwave, refrigerator and soda/snack vending machines.
- Due to building construction the breakroom currently hosts a temporary IT repair desk – please be respectful of the workers in that corner.
Raleigh-Durham Airport (RDU)
CDC Travel Notices